martes, enero 23, 2007

2 comments 3:08 p.m.
Posted by Mile -
Y ahora... un Corte Musical

Para mi hermana Ipita, con todo mi amor!!!

Bring me to life- Evanesence

How can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
without a soul my spirits sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
wake me up, wake me up inside
can't wake up wake me up inside
save me call my name and save me from the dark
bring my blood to run before i come undone
save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that i know what I’m without you
cant just leave me breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

all this time i cant believe i couldn’t see kept in the dark while you were there in front of me I been sleeping a while it seems got to open my eyes to everything without a thought without a voice without a soul don’t let me die here there must be something more
bring me to life

Ahora imaginen eso en medio de una borrachera y el desmadre a todo lo que da...
Cheers!!
Mile
Bartender de luxe~!!

2 comments:

Mr. Magoo... dijo...

Estuvo buena la fiesta no? que ahora tambien nos vas a poner karaoke en el bar? es todo, I'm in.

Saludos.

Laurent dijo...

Amor, pero si no tomo alcohol, como me imagino la borrachera?