lunes, enero 24, 2005

1 comments 6:47 p.m.
Posted by Mile -
Y ahora un corte musical....
In the Shadows-
Rasmus
No sleep No sleep until I am done with finding the answer
Wont stop Wont stop before I find a cure for this cancer Sometimes
I feel I going down and so disconnected
Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted
I been watching I been waiting In the shadows for my time I been searching I been living For tomorrows all my life In the shadows In the shadows
They say That I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
But I I rather kill myself then turn into their slave
Sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder
Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder
I been watching I been waiting In the shadows for my time I been searching I been living For tomorrows all my life Lately I been walking walking in circles, watching waiting for something
Feel me touch, me heal me, come take me higher...
I been watching I been waiting In the shadows for my time I been searching I been living For tomorrows all my life I been watching I been waiting I been searching I been living for tomorrows
In the shadows In the shadows I been waiting...
Esta cancion me gusto mucho desde la primera vez que la escuche... el video me parece genial, Podrian imaginar saltar de una a otra dimension por que en el fondo sabes que existe y tu estas perdido en otro mundo que no es el tuyo???
A veces me siento asi...
El Trago del dia: PERRO ANDALUZ muy surreal como esta cancion...
Bacardi Blanco, Sprite, Licor de durazno y jarabe azul... Salud!
Milena
Su bartender de luxe...

1 comments:

nacho dijo...

Sirvanos otro traguito, je. Respondiendo a tu pregunta sobre la Atalaya de oro, pues se trata de una especie de "Globo de oro" de los blogs hispanos que otorgó el año pasado el comunicador sevillano J.J. Merelo a las 100 páginas mas linkeadas y leidas de las más de 20 mil (o algo así) que existen en Iberoamérica.
Este año nos colamos en las 100 otra vez. Si te interesa el asunto, puedes checar la página de Merelo http://atalaya.blogalia.com

La atalaya de oro está tomada del edificio La Torre de Sevilla.

Te mando un abrazo.

nacho mondaca (humphreybloggart)